Thursday, July 30, 2009

Lipgloss Review


Hello! My name is Girlie Tulip, and I'm a pre-teen blogging with my mom. Today I am reviewing lipglosses. My personal favorite is Kiss Gloss by N.Y.C (New York Color). This lipgloss gives the perfect amount of shine. Kiss Gloss also is great for girls ages 9-12. There are colours that are very natural. Kiss Gloss also is very long lasting. Once, I put it on in the evening, and it stayed on until the next moring! Over all, Kiss Gloss is a great lipgloss.


I also love Rolly Lip Smacker Duo by Lip Smacker. You recieve two lipglosses, one with shine and one with lots of shimmer and a little tint of color. These lipglosses roll on, instead of the usual squeezing techquine. Some of you adults may remember something similar to this.

2 comments:

  1. This is a perfect post for the girly girls! Great job! Oh, nice to meet you, young lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lip glosses. I will have to try the NYC one. And thank you for not calling us old ladies. I'll accept adults.

    ReplyDelete